A LOVELY CHILL



CAROL'S EYES


My Love,

would you mind if I took the time,

to share a lovely chill that tickles my smile?


It's your eyes!

I'm afraid that I lose myself in them.

In their promise.

In their million shades of a million blues.


I have to confess they inspire in me

a dark red desire,

a desire that flares with a devilish pucker in a place I won't mention
now,
( later, alone,
I'll tell you in a whisper
but I deviate)


When your eyes touch mine,

my thoughts hitchhike on highway mischief
like a teenager barefoot on scorching
hot slate.

Sometimes,
my sweet
I imagine
diving head first
into our locked stare.


There I bathe in the milk of your

DREAM EYES

And in the fix of my wake
I reach the surface drenched
in the solitude
of your loving glare.


I feel compelled to tell you that my body,
my whole body,
trembles in my admiration of them.

What I am trying to say,
my love,
is...


OH MY GOD,

YOUR EYES!

Armand Hamouth


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: