HERE IT IS


WHAT ABOUT


IT



Have you ever played with it?
Even if just a bit.

Or thrown it.
Because you were in a snit.

Did you ever eat it?
Then throw out the pit.

Or caught it.
In your mitt.

Would you yell at it?
In a momentary fit.

Or might you with it?
Have a comfortable sit.

If your with it.
You’re sure to be a hit.

When annoyed by it.
Is it your teeth you grit?

When you didn’t get it.
Where you called a half-wit?

Have you ever flown it?
I mean sat in the cockpit.

Have you assembled it?
From a bought kit.

And when you want it
Do you go ahead and commit.

Have you stayed with it?
While you had to housesit.

Did you rub or hide it?
Under your armpit.

Or somehow lost it.
And have to admit.
It was you misplaced it.
Who then was mad and backbit?

Took off with it.
Like a bandit.

Have you stood on it?
Held on to the bowsprit.
And while you were on it
Did you catch a net of brit?
Or were you on it?
With a friendly Brit.
Did you really decide to do it?
Because you two were close-knit.

Have done with it.
Because it’s unfit.
Well what about it?
Are you the culprit?

That’s the thing about it.
You just submit.
I mean to it.
Like it’s backlit.
I still mean it.
Like it’s sunlit.
Still speaking of it
As if purposely moonlit.

I know very well of it
It passed me in a flit.

What is it?
Made me omit.
That sometimes it.
Can be an outfit.
Or that at some other times it.
Can be nothing more than a zit.

Did you ever showcase it?
Had it floodlit.
Or did Nature feature it
Was it also starlit?
Did beauty surround it?
Would it a King befit?
And who paid for it?
Did you pick up the chit?

Have you ever done it?
Did you to love submit?

When you come down to it.
It is just a tidbit.

I have often succeeded in buying it.
I usually did with my available credit.

And if I couldn’t use it.
Would they think me a dimwit?

When I have eaten it.
I sometimes did emit.
Not a big it.
More like a flit.

When I stayed out in it.
I ended up being frostbit.

That’s the thing about it.
Sometimes you need to pinch-hit.

And if it.
Involves a slit.
Well then it.
Would be twilit.
That’s how I like it.
When the time is legit.

With who is it?
Not a half-wit.

My mom did it.
Yes she would knit.

Also my friend sprayed it.
Afraid it was a nit.

Use a banana with it.
To make a split.

To talk into it.
Only to transmit.
To send it.
Your honed wit.

To do it.
Never quit.
Perform it.
In a skit.

And receive it.
An unwanted writ.
What about it.
Are you unfit?

Chewed on it.
Only to spit.

Or write it.
In Sanskrit.

When it comes right down to it
You do know I would be remit
If I did not say this about it
It can be, oops, yes a tit
And that’s it!

Armand Hamouth

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: