NOTE FOR NOTE




JUST THE MUSIC



I will sing you a song without using my voice
Not a note will I draw no scale to look at
Listen because in two lines I’ll start by choice
Now the music, I’ve laid the welcome mat

An iris purple and green
A squirrel from winter lean
Oceans Lakes Rivers and Seas
Doors and gates without keys

A warm yellow sun that doesn’t harm
A happy family working their farm
A wanted warming kiss on the lips
A dance with steps and dips

An ice cream well held and enjoyed in a child’s hand
Parents and children listening to the same band
An awe inspiring experience with the outdoors
That lion at a great art film the one that roars

That was just the music you listened to
I‘ll work on adding the lyrics too
Words that compliment my tune
By the next phase of the moon


Armand Hamouth

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: