FINGER PAINTS




A HUE OF




BLUE


A friend and I,


Colors rule
Abundant blues
own my beating carmine.

a lighting design
of a million hues
compliments our stage of
wooden varnishes.

It's passionate reds
designed set
Written, Directed,
Produced and Performed
by

Nature
Our Mother
Our Creator.

Under the heat of Gold

barefoot on beige grains
I hold her fallow fingers

A Friend
true sapphire.


Bite Viridian Rind
surrounded Amaranth
juices magnolia and
blush flow

And finally
we touch
magenta
and

wave a tea rose
goodbye.

Friends
true.


I stay in the
multi-colored safety
of this
very real
daydream.


Watch an eggplant
sunset
our mother by my side.

In time
stroll home
the yellow bright
of before
is now retired
.

This ebony eve
an intense black
is lamp lit,
at least a guided path,
all else
an eerie void of view.


So I march
to a silent
beat.

Reflect on
a colored day
.

Thank a colorful heaven
for my angel pure.

A
friend
held my flesh,

rose glassed my depressed state,

and

I make it through
another cobalt day

Armand Hamouth

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: