MISTER SANDMAN


Hey you,



Dream Weaver!

My imagination is on overdrive
and my dreams especially took a nosedive.
Every one painted a shade of black.
Come on Mister Sandman, cut me some slack.

The night is too vivid for me
and the day is to dull to be
or not to be. Do you see what I mean
I am even copying from the cream.
It is impossible from them to steal.
Go ahead inspire me, don’t make me kneel.

This creativity of mine rides like a unicorn.
Now that hurts! From where I am sitting I can feel his horn.

I really need to write.
How about just a bite?
Even a nibble, Please!
Let me build with ease.
You know that I won’t ask you twice.
Oh hell yes I will, even trice.

I am desperate and in need.
Can you send me even a lead?
Oh! Yo! Dream Stalker.
Or is it walker?
Or Sir, if you will.
How about a pill?

I have to dig,
or dance a jig,
that’s what I do, create.
So cast, I’ll take the bait.


Armand Hamouth



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: