On My Still Life Birth


Insanity In Progress



I walk blindly,
I think
to the offbeat
of the music
in Mother Natures breath
My head always up

I fell
into a puddle
O negative

The blood type
My Lord

I’m not sure
but I felt a tip
of sharp

I got out
just as the blood started to boil.
It was too late I had been tainted.

Next I’m sure that I fainted
When I awoke
I was in a porcelain tub of water
Surely this was better then the former

Still the water
The water was drenched in
in life juice.

I drained it.

I refilled it.

Once again,
it was stained dark red

Four more times I repeated
Finally the water was clear

But when I looked at my reflection
There she was,
an Angel
Blue.

And yes they do have wings.

Just then he appeared
Touched the fragile dove
She disintegrated into dust
And then none

His eyes were a platinum blue
He must have been at least
Eleven feet tall
To be honest he

He resembled a God

Pure muscle
His skin the whitest
the whitest I had ever seen
He was naked

Naked and not one hair on him
not any where
No eyebrows or eyelashes
No hair

The most striking of all his features

He had no genitals
He had no cavities.

At that moment
I thought back to the burning pool of cells
At that moment
I thought I must have signed with the devil

But,
where were his horns,
his pitchfork,

He was perfectly still
He opened his eyes wide
My lord
I felt him
That is the only time I felt him

And then

he was gone

And then

I was liquid

And then

I rained

through
a drain

through
an endless

waterway

So here I am my Lord
Squarely in front of you
I know no more than than this.

As for me,
I am a predator of sex
But I only prey
My lord
I only prey
on the willing.

My colors?

Black and gold
Gold and black

They are
are
are my colors of choice.

Sometimes,
I replace the gold with silver
Black and silver

I never use any other colors
Never
I am predisposed
To those two choices

If that is a crime
Than I am guilty
I wish I could say more in

In my defense
But that is all there is to say.

I mean my lord
that is all I know,
My Lord!

Armand Hamouth

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: